Thursday, October 23, 2008
Electronics and water don't mix
Today, while I was on the phone, I needed to help Brielle with her toileting needs. Well, long story short, the phone slipped from between my shoulder and ear and you guessed it, right into the water. This is the third cordless phone to bite the dust or water so to speak. The last two were not my fault (see my post about the leg weights and you'll know who the culprits were), but I did lose my sunglasses down the auto flush toilet at Walmart this summer. I was helping Brielle, again, and as I leaned over to set her on the toilet, my glasses slipped off my head and the sensor detected movement and whoosh! in like 2 seconds they were gone - those were $25 sunglasses! Now everytime we go into a store's bathroom, Brielle asks me where my glasses are. Moral of the story? Keep anything valuable away from the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it weren't so expensive it would be a very funny experience. You could take a giant elastic mesh cap for the toilet seat adjustable for various needs, ha ha! We just heard a story about a guy who lost his cell phone down the loo on a train from Bordeau to Paris. No joke! It was on the news this morning. He "dove" in to retrieve the phone and got his hand caught down the trap and it took the train people 2hrs to get his hand out of it. You can imagine what the other passengers were thinking while cooling their heels for two hours. Yes, they stopped the train.
Post a Comment