Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Primary

I have to admit, having never served in Primary before I was quite leary of the calling. I mean 2 hours every week being nice to other people's unruly children? PLEASE. But I tried to go in with an open mind. I have to say - I was sitting in Primary this week and came to the realization that I LOVE IT! Not the unruly children part. But I also figured out WHY I love Primary. In no other calling I have had do I feel the spirit so strongly EVERY WEEK. I have decided it is because of the music. Right now we are learning "I know that my Savior loves me". I can hardly even sing the chorus by the time we get to it. But Primary is great. I do miss knowing what's going on in RS but I am enjoying Primary. I know Nicholas likes having me in there and I think Michael does too.

No comments: