Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It Lives!

Electronics can work again if left alone long enough! I was getting ready to throw the phone away - remember the toilet incident - and thought, well I'll just plug it in one last time to see if it will work. And Voila! I got a dial tone! I am happy because now I have a phone on each level so technically I should be able to answer it when it rings. The problem is 2 of the phones are cordless so I carry them around with me and then set them down when I'm done and then when it rings, of course, I am in the basement and the phones are upstairs, buried in cushions (so I can't really hear where the ringing is coming from) or some other place that makes no sense. Oh well, at least I get some exercise when it rings cuz then I have to run for it!

No comments: