My friend Robyn, has this blog linked on her's - it is hilarious and SAD, very SAD at the same time. It is a collection of professional cake decorating gone very, very wrong.
You are one of my very best friends, but I also have a friend named Robyn. She moved into our ward over the summer. One of her sons is Michael's age. She is a professional blogger so shes teaching me some tricks - and I'm helping her save money at the store.
2 comments:
I'm glad you count me among your friends dear sister. Did I have that in my shared items?
You are one of my very best friends, but I also have a friend named Robyn. She moved into our ward over the summer. One of her sons is Michael's age. She is a professional blogger so shes teaching me some tricks - and I'm helping her save money at the store.
Post a Comment