Thursday, September 25, 2008
Nicholas' Broken Ear
Nicholas woke up last night at 1:24 a.m. crying (screaming, actually) because his ear hurt. After a round of Tylenol and the ability to sleep in Mom & Dad's bed, he went right back to sleep. I didn't though. Brielle woke up around 4:00 crying as well and with Carissa leaving for seminary at 5:30 there was almost no point in going back to sleep - I did try and got about 30 minutes I think. This morning, after being well rested, Nicholas said his ear was broken and so he couldn't go to school today because he wouldn't be able to listen to the teacher. We made an appointment with Dr. Knapik for both him and Brielle (she's been stuffy, goopy, and gross and pulling on her ear as well). She is fine - just a cold. He has an ear infection. So he's stoked up with Augmentin and Tylenol feeling just great and I am operating on about 3 hours of sleep. I'm thinking I have about another hour before I crash and burn . . . I did love his explanation of why he couldn't go to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had an earache this summer--They are NO FUN!
I hate it when I don't get the right amount of sleep. I just don't fuction well the rest of the day! Hope you get a better night's rest tonite!
Unfortunately, I think Nicholas has shared. My ear and throat are feeling pretty bad - I may be going to the doc tomorrow.
Post a Comment